Liri

@liriofmoss



6
posts
6
works
1
following
15
followers
3.4k
words read
liriofmoss
liriofmoss
Liri . 7 months ago
To be that little girl again
The writings of nostalgia.
2
0
0
liriofmoss
liriofmoss
Liri . 2 years ago
Story of the Meadow Lark
Liora is a fairy living in disguise amongst the humans of Katolis. A story of fires and sad goodbyes tells us how a young girl found herself surrounded by those who hate her kind. * The world this s...
28
0
2
liriofmoss
liriofmoss
Liri . 2 years ago
Return to Kestramore
It was quiet. The town that used to be bustling with life was now empty, not a soul to be found. Snow fell like the ashes of that horrible night, it crunched beneath their feet as they moved towards t...
3
0
0
liriofmoss
liriofmoss
Liri . 2 years ago
Haelyn of Jesper
Jesper, a druid village that has been placed under a sleeping curse has laid still and quiet for three years. Every year that goes by the more this village starts to die. The once golden fields that s...
13
0
0
liriofmoss
liriofmoss
Liri . 3 years ago
The unknown is a void
The unknown is like this dark void. It surrounds me, as far as the eye can see. All that I know is held within this bubble, visible and distinguishable. I'm safe inside this bubble, comfortable but co...
11
0
0
liriofmoss
liriofmoss
Liri . 3 years ago
Autumn Evening
The setting sun's golden rays filtered through the autumn leaves. Small pools of warmth dotted the ground, a contrast to the chilly breeze that shook the colorful leaves from their branches. She stood...
3
0
0