Lex Hayes

@lilhuny

aspiring poet



9
posts
9
works
29
following
15
followers
1.6k
words read
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
New Love You came out of nowhere. It was your charm, your grace, your effortless nature. I can’t wait to see you, wake up to you, share a bed with you. I can’t wait to see what this future holds. I want all of you, not just your goods, but your f...
New Love
15
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
A Heart of Hearts- A stone is only as strong as it’s carver. A heart is only as strong as it’s owner. A love is only as deep as it’s roots. A flower is only as beautiful as it’s gardener.
Heart of Hearts
2
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
Trust A bond that if broken, hurts everyone --- Trust A heart searching for acceptance, and appreciation, but is left out to dry in the hot sun in the summer -- Trust Can be the light that you need for the darkness
Trust
1
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
Peace: As I sit in lay in this tub, I think about all my wrongs, I'd make right. I know this life isn't meant to last forever, but I wanted forever with you. The love that I had for you, is fading now, think it's because of our unspoken language. Fore...
Peace
3
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
The Playa Casual, cool, & collected, Manipulative, red flags, Sweet-nothings, late-lovings, -- Crazy, smart, funny, Sarcastic, handsome, & a liar A man, whose unfaithful, charms, one-sided, asshole
1
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
Love & Respect Why show a little love & respect, just to turn around and be questioned by a dude I'm not in a relationship with? But it goes to show that me, as women can give a man everything without the title because at the end of the day all I wan...
Decisions and thoughts..
1
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
Worries-- I worry about the small and big things, the things unknown and known. Sometimes I worry so much, it drives me towards the edge, and sometimes I'll cross that edge to a sunken place of depression and nonstop fear, and anticipation. It's hard ...
Thoughts of Aniexty
4
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
Life Thinking about us in the past; I thought we were going to last Love was all around me, but there wasn’t much of that between us Thought that this was special, guess you couldn’t tell me so You couldn’t love me back; then I went on to stack ...
Lost feelings
24
0
0
lilhuny
lilhuny
Lex Hayes . 4 years ago
Is this Love? Why so gentle, why so sweet? You taste like chocolate and whipped cream. I’d love to put you in my mouth and let you melt down my throat. But what good is a man if he’s just a hoax?
Many emotions run through this poem, hope you enjoy.
12
0
1