Kagaria

@kagaria



7
posts
7
works
4
following
11
followers
5.9k
words read
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Creepypasta Pt. 2 (fanart for a friend. I do art requests!)
I woke up in a room unbound, the room is heavily sucure, there was a bed and a night stand and a small bathroom to the right. My weapons were gone. I over heard the brown haired mans name was Stephen....
12
0
0
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Creepypasta Pt. 1
I sat on the couch. The mansion was quite and empty. Everyone was off doing someone or on a mission. It was just me and Jack, as he walked over to me with a blanket. The outside was cold and uninvitin...
25
0
4
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Kana's mistake
I'm 13, 16,18, 22 and 24. How is this possible? I have a rare disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder. It was caused when my parents were murdered in front of me. I was on 10 at the time. Taken...
16
0
4
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Plz don't hate me. But I made Annie and I ship her with Ej. I walk back to the mansion, the air was crisp and cool. All I could think about was Jack. I wanted him to think of me in the way I thought ...
1
0
0
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Meh Drawing
3
0
0
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Kana & Yuri
This is a love story, Kana has DID (Disscoitive Identity Disorder) Winter, the beast time of year. I love going up to our cabin. The road was silent and long, I lean my elbow on the window and look at...
3
0
0
kagaria
kagaria
Kagaria . 3 years ago
Annie's R
I went to work as always boring and sad. Every step I took was so easy because to days the day. I heard their whispers as I passed to the top floor where I worked. I saw him. Zach. He was always actin...
1
0
0