Jackie

@jacliz3

Published Author, Poet. Loves handicraft



9
posts
9
works
6
following
1
followers
3.5k
words read
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
“Bliss Towards The End.” It’s such a blissful feeling to know, that the young are aspiring to become the true “men and women of tomorrow”. Like flowers 💐 🌸 🌺 in the fields among sprigs of grasses, they sway in the lusty ...
A story about my grandniece who saw her picture in her school magazine being offered to the Public.
1
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Burning On The Pryer I might as well be Burning on the Pryer; In this World 🌎 That Surrounds us with chaos and turmoil! Leaving behind all Trials that were experienced. But thinking 🤔 it over, The pain would be gone While others painfully grieve t...
I’ve been reading poems of members that contained Sad 😔 Notes. I would like to compliment those who held on strongly and came out successfully from the experience; to encourage and support others💪🏽
2
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Midnight When your shift begins at midnight, and is known as the Graveyard Shift. Going to work you find that there’s hardly any traffic. Shops are also closing. The proprietor May have to know you to let you in, and he or she knows exact...
Screeching owls and bats shaking from roofs or trees. Sudden appearances of shadows. A queer looking person or footsteps getting closer and closer.....all at Midnight 🕛
2
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Weeping Willow Do you really weep? If I could I would change your name! Flowery cascades with slender branches Of tiny green leaves! Billowing out and gracefully shaking, Your long flowering branches, That hang majestically to the ground. You’re...
I chose to cast my mind over into spring time; as snow and sometimes rain, alternate in a natural essence of their own😁
1
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Some links on PoetrySoup that I would love ❤️ to share These are links to poems I wrote in my spare time: Read Poems by Rainbow Promise online. (aka on Commaful as Jacliz23) Read ... - PoetrySoup.com www.poetrysoup.com/poems_poets/poems_by_poet_re...
Sharing some old poem. Hoping to begin writing ✍️ on Commaful.com shortly
2
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Happy Puppy Good Morning everyone everywhere. Some of us may have ☀️ others ☔️ some ⛅️ and still some others ❄️ ⛄️. Enjoy them for they serve a purpose for each season. Plants and some animals strive in these. They cleanse the earth and keep it d...
This is a peaceful wish for all of us, to live happy in togetherness as God wills.
3
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Happy Puppy Good Morning everyone everywhere. Some of us may have ☀️ others ☔️ 🌈 some ⛅️ and still some others ❄️ ⛄️. Enjoy them for they serve a purpose for each season. Plants and some animals strive in these. They cleanse the earth and ...
1
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
I wish that this peace and quiet would last. Globally, at times like these, not many have their thoughts solely on wrongdoing - not even for the opposing side. Checkt
4
0
0
jacliz3
jacliz3
Jackie . 5 years ago
Memories
3
0
0