Jack

@jack17

college athlete, poetry



47
posts
47
works
45
following
25
followers
14.9k
words read
jack17
jack17
Jack . 3 years ago
Detached? Is it I love you? Or do I not love myself enough to feel anything... So I smile when you do. When you cry I envy your tears. My soul is running low in air, Breath into me when we kiss
2
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Mindfulness about life taken from the pocket thich nhat hanh
4
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
I look in the mirror and see a hazy reflection of myself. When I was with you my vision was clear. When I was with you I only had one fear. Losing you
:/ feeling kinda lost I hate that I fucked up my one true love. This may be sappy and dumb but she is the one.
16
0
4
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Girls today will drink all day To fall in love with any boy they see. Real love is missing nowadays. We are all blinded by greed.
People in the modern day don’t find true love because they want it for all the wrong reasons. They want love because they need someone to convince them they are enough. True love is when you find some...
35
0
1
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Sometimes I close my eyes and pretend it is you. Her hands are softer then yours, her intentions better. I’m sorry but just a look from her...feels more right then when I make love to you.
The first pic is the new person I am seeing she is so kind and great. The second is my ex our relationship was so painful at times but so perfectly imperfect, she moved 20 hours away. I know she’s my ...
25
0
2
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
The questions you ask yourself will determine the course of your life.
35
0
2
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Who put a silencer on my heart? I used to feel so much..
39
0
3
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
experiencing lesser versions of my emotions that used to spit out of me like fire. I guess that’s growing up?
12
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Laying in the dirt, I am nothing but a rotting corpse in your land of lies. Dig me up everyday, anything I will do to get another look at those hazel eyes.
25
0
2
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
A room u believed was a jungle. A smile I believed was mine. Your hair sprawled out all over the pillow, every strain exactly where it should to be.
Poetry
3
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
I feel as if unspoken words ferment in my mouth Our hearts and body’s are only given to us once
In internal dilemma you want to say so much but you don’t it feels right in the moment but time is lost every second
1
0
2
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
About being in love
1
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
when her eyes gaze upon you with soft tension, Tension that can only be broken with the locking of our lips. and the crackle of her voice like a midsummer fire blazing with passion.
Love
25
0
2
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Laying in the dirt, I am nothing but a rotting corpse in your land of lies. Dig me up everyday, anything I will do to get another look at those hazel eyes.
THE FUNERAL OF A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
3
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Only a blade can cut you, only a gunshot can draw blood. your skin is made of steel. You are the man of the house, pick up your shield, this will protect you from any heartache you feel.
This poem is about how men are supposed to keep emotions in and be “warriors”.
15
0
1
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
I feel as if my body is a green screen and Everyone projects their favorite version of me onto my skin. They project what they want to see. I continue to walk around as a green screen. Maybe one day I could project onto me.
32
0
1
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Loving you was the last thing I felt really good at
10
0
1
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Treat yourself like someone you loved .
14
0
1
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
Is she a lover, or a product of pleasure. The love we make stuffing my head with euphoric respite.
Lust and love is there a difference
2
0
0
jack17
jack17
Jack . 4 years ago
She reeks of utter  despair. Pull me closer every emotion we share Selfless soul and curly hair. Push me further please don't care. What unspoken words tremble in air You are a perfect page. I am a violent tear.
13
0
0