B

@isabellegalea



8
posts
8
works
15
following
7
followers
1.0k
words read
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite 8
Maeve somehow managed to get herself and Fredrick down the tower, where they were kept. But the problems start here.
13
0
0
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite 7
As Jason came in front of the tree he took a deep breath to calm himself. He didn't know what he will find and who he will find on the other side. It was nerve wrecking, he never doubted why he was do...
12
0
0
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite 6
Maeve looked down at the villages from the castle. She wished, she could go down there and be herself again. She wished she could wear her armour but she couldn't. " Don't look so blue my dear."
0
0
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite 5
As Jason laid on the ground, he looked up to the starry skies, wishing, hoping that he would meet her again. Mark still couldn't believe that he actually saw her, in the flash and so couldn't Jason. H...
9
0
0
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite 4
It's been months since she last saw the Fidel family, she had to patrol that area so she had to pass in front of her house but no one was there. No one.
7
0
2
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite 3
As the little kid in front of Maeve vanished from her sight, she sighed and knelt down on her knees in front of a tree. " Why did you bring a human child over, mother?"
1
0
0
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite Chapter 2
" Jason hurry up." A young man was near the door of Jason's house.
16
0
0
isabellegalea
isabellegalea
B . 6 years ago
Aphrodite
Beauty isn't everything
13
0
0