Iris

@irisnyx



7
posts
7
works
2
following
6
followers
1.1k
words read
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
Worse than being lied to.
You know what's worse than being lied to? When someone hide things from you. I would rather be lied to compared to not being told anything. So much worse than lying infront of my face. Completely not...
14
0
0
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
You don't need permission to be happy
"You're too fat." "You're too skinny."
26
0
0
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
Why do humans need love?
Why was love made to exist? Why do we constantly look for love? Why do we have the mindset that, acquiring love makes us happy? Why do we seek love from another person? Why do we crave affection and a...
12
0
2
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
No one cares for you.
No one's going to care for you. No matter they love you or hate you. At the end of the day, they prioritise themselves. Yeah, they may seem like they care for now because you're up against other thing...
12
0
2
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
3 types of relationship
Throughout your life, or at least mine, there were 3 relationships. The first, the one you regret not cherishing. This relationship was the one you took for granted. The one that introduced you to lo...
25
1
4
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
Who are you?
At some point in your life, you begin to realise you're better off just being yourself. No more pleasing others, no more being fashionable, no more makeup, no more trying to be cool, no more forcing y...
2
0
0
irisnyx
irisnyx
Iris . 5 years ago
Lonely
There she sits, on the floor, looking at the stars from out the window, wondering why - just why does she feel empty? Is it the family she once had but slowly crumbled to dust? Or is it the relations...
3
0
0