Ioana Popescu

@ioanapopescu

AlexJo Stories



6
posts
6
works
8
following
10
followers
1.1k
words read
ioanapopescu
ioanapopescu
Ioana Popescu . 5 years ago
Airports: Windows can bend
Slow down… The silence is invading the building right in this moment and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You can’t keep running away from it. The huge white ceilings, the infinite crowds despe...
3
0
0
ioanapopescu
ioanapopescu
Ioana Popescu . 5 years ago
Mad City
I am coming home... I am coming home...
1
0
2
ioanapopescu
ioanapopescu
Ioana Popescu . 6 years ago
Click! Click! Click!
Click! Click! Click! And your black eyes were showing from behind the camera. She smiled seeing all this happen because you were the first one to see something different in her. She inspired you and f...
4
0
2
ioanapopescu
ioanapopescu
Ioana Popescu . 6 years ago
Jungle Trips
You could feel the pink silky texture touching your naked legs. The air was coming inside faster and faster as you were pressing the gas pedal. The car was moving rapidly on the roads, through the vas...
11
0
0
ioanapopescu
ioanapopescu
Ioana Popescu . 6 years ago
The Owner
Close your eyes! Close them! DO IT AS I SAY, DAMN IT! Can you see it? I know you can, but you are too afraid to admit it. Who owns it? Must be the devil, for it has the deepest and brightest shade of...
13
0
0
ioanapopescu
ioanapopescu
Ioana Popescu . 6 years ago
Virgin Mary looking at the Wolves
How would you feel if those empty, gloomy streets would fill up with your own blood? Like your entire life has drained out of you in that cold night of October. How would you feel if you finally chose...
4
0
2