Synika

@indeliblemom



5
posts
5
works
19
following
1
followers
79
words read
indeliblemom
indeliblemom
Synika . 6 years ago
Life: My hope and dreams and aspirations has now been renewed and one kiss, one touch, one love; the day my child was born. "God bless the child that has his own"
My hopes and dreams and aspirations has now been renewed in one kiss, one touch one love; the day my child was born. "God bless my bless the child that has his own"
4
0
0
indeliblemom
indeliblemom
Synika . 6 years ago
A friend in deed: Thers not enough water said the otter to the potter who was sitting by the dried up lake. The potter simply bowed then lifted up,head filled like a cup then allowed the otter to drank. The otter drank water straight from the potter.
The otter By: Synika Wilcots
2
0
0
indeliblemom
indeliblemom
Synika . 6 years ago
I LAUGH alot, I DANCE alot, I LANCE myself from the plot schemish not bohemian niether one is the easiest; I love life I love myself the reason I wright is for my health, ya dig!
The past
4
0
0
indeliblemom
indeliblemom
Synika . 6 years ago
Forcast
As the weather changes, it reminds me how I feel about you, rain shine or Misty blue, I see you in my dreams but your face just fades away; the wind whistles in my ear but I can't tell what Is says.
2
0
0
indeliblemom
indeliblemom
Synika . 6 years ago
Numbness Numb to the facts of life, numb to thinking twice, what right or what's really wrong; my life's song, a melody, full of music that sooths the soul and never fades!
Galloping horse in me!
1
0
0