hoesluvbabyk

@hoesluvbabyk

im simply a brokenhearted soul



6
posts
6
works
0
following
2
followers
2.7k
words read
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk . 3 years ago
the moment you realize his decisions have more to do with him it’s easier to let go. People change, just like everything around us. We change too, and one day you’ll realize you just don’t miss him that much but it’s hard. Having a broken heart is hard...
peace and clarity
12
0
0
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk . 3 years ago
when do you give up on someone you love? I just can’t get over it. I feel so confused and low and I know closure doesn’t exist but I just don’t understand how it got bad. I genuinely love you. It’s so fucked, the whole thing. I’m so hurt and you don’t ...
You Never Cared
0
1
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk . 3 years ago
I tried to call you but I couldn’t reach you why can’t I get enough of you? and why am I not enough but too much?
Dial Tones
1
1
1
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk . 3 years ago
“you should’ve just waited” those words, they kill me “…,”I do not utter a word my silence, it haunts me
silence
0
0
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk . 3 years ago
but this is what I mean when I say you don’t respect me because unless it has to do with what you want, then it’s irrelevant and yet you don’t even understand how difficult this has been for me you disappoint me every time, when I’ve done nothing bu...
You Make Me Feel Irrelevant
3
0
0
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk
hoesluvbabyk . 3 years ago
every time I sit down to write, my mind goes blank. why is this so difficult? I’m gonna be honest, I’m not okay. I wish you were here, I wish things were different. you had no intention of loving me and I, I got so caught up in it all. You took advanta...
The Difficulty of The Broken-Hearted
0
0