sapphire

@hanjian

create your own world be you



14
posts
14
works
9
following
3
followers
7.0k
words read
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 2 years ago
YOU ME, ME YOU
Stop ...stop talking ..enough ..you're loud ..louder than anything..no I won't.. yes I want .. to kill every peace of you..no I won't I just want to kill me..run.. ye let's run.. away away from ??? fr...
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire:JANE part12
What is love and what is hate? there's no difference in fact both of them break our souls and hearts to the end,
2
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part 11
The sun came up announcing a new day, another day to live chasing time and dreams, it was the wedding day which will decide their paths or we can say it's already decided but no one know what happened...
3
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part10
Days passed, without seeing JIN's face since that day, JANE was living with broken heart full of regret they say the pain of regret is greater than anything it keep following you until the day you die...
4
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire:JANE part09
In the car he was still sitting until the sun came up, he took off to the hotel before someone see him still there since last night, JANE waked up over disturbing phone call ''who's calling at this ti...
4
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part08
JIN felt like he is in the middle of the dessert he see JANE in front of his eyes going far away from him but he can't move because of that spiky chain around his neck, he's screaming her name but no ...
1
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part07
A month passed with all the preparation for the album and the day of the releasing has come , JANE was so nervous actually not only her everyone who worked so hard with her , after releasing that dark...
3
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part06
Everyone was telling her that she did good job but JANE wasn't that happy and the only one who notice is MJ but he didn't ask, well they're not that close so he let it go, after setting everything to ...
4
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part05
The first morning in the dream land that clumsy girl waked up early to workout and go to her work, wear her cloths and took off for the first day , she arrived and met her manager after that she went ...
1
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part04
Arriving to SEOUL, the land where her dreams will come true where a new life is waiting for her JANE went straight to GY entertainment company, she was walking on the hulls that she once saw on TV the...
3
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire: JANE part03
A week later each, the day JANE was leaving to SEOUL , after finishing all the preparation all the weak she didn't think either of JIN or what happened she was busy all the time. In her room packing h...
16
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire : JANE part02
BUT there a lot to think about college , moving to Seoul, to leave the place she grow up in. In the evening JIN came to her house so they go out and celebrate that what JANE was thinking too but JIN h...
3
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
MIDNIGHT THOUGHTS
wherever you go there's you , can't escape from that look every time I face the mirror I find that horrible image of me, who I am ? why I look like this ? these questions always in my mind chasing th...
3
0
0
hanjian
hanjian
sapphire . 4 years ago
Sapphire : JANE part01
#dream #newstory #myfiction #girls #myworld By: ME
1
0
0