Gracie

@gracie190

Writer



7
posts
7
works
1
following
2
followers
24.4k
words read
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 2 years ago
Ch. 7 Arrival It is 5 a.m., everyone asked to report at 4:45 a.m. so that they can leave till 5 a.m. Suzanne and Vinnie put their luggage and sat at the right side, 3rd last sit of the bus. Suzzane was enjoying her window sit while Vinnie was busy i...
A tiring day after arrival
14
0
0
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 3 years ago
Ch. 6 Basketball match, so don’t forget your promise. Liam jumped on Mike from back and said cheerfully, “pack your bag bro.. I don’t want any excused now.” He simply node his head.
Ch. 6 Love of my Life Basketball match, so don’t forget your promise.
12
0
0
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 3 years ago
When she woke up her knee was almost healed, but it was slightly paining. Then after breakfast she went to college. Vinnie was already there, so she asked her, “You are coming for tour, right?” “I’ll think.” She said “What does it mean? You have ...
Ch 5 Love of my Life Basketball Competition
14
0
0
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 3 years ago
Ch. 4 Love you mom and dad💝 Today she was not in the position to go for her cooking classes, so she directly headed to home, and inform this to her teacher. Today also her mom is not at home, she was just curious where she went..
Ch. 4 Love of my life❤ This is a bonus Chapter for Apology.. Do read chapter 1&2 again for better understanding.. And sorry for inconvenience
14
0
2
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 3 years ago
Ch. 3 Did I mistook you for someone else? Vinnie was busy with her call and even she doesn’t know about notice. As soon as possible she hurried towards a bulletin board to know about the notice.
Love of my life...❤ Ch.3
1
0
0
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 3 years ago
Ch. 2. What is there on bulletin board???? She still have two more lectures to attend. So she was thinking about whatever happened just now with her while entering in classroom. She was so lost in her thoughts when Cheryl called her, “Suzanne??”
Love of my life.. Ch 2
14
0
2
gracie190
gracie190
Gracie . 3 years ago
Love of My Life ❤ 1. Dark night Today Suzzane was really late than usual, however it was 9 p.m. only, still it was so dark. She was bit afraid and trying to reach home as soon as possible. She didn’t get any taxi or any transport to go home so she ...
Story of girl Suzanne when encounter a boy Mike what changes does comes in her life... does it get better or worse?
15
0
2