GhostYomeLeah

@ghostyome

A scaredy-cat that loves horror stories



13
posts
13
works
7
following
4
followers
506
words read
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
Stay at home for too long
1
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
The Shadow
Walk by her side Protecting her from the darkness Embrace her when she cries Although she can’t see She always feel his existence In her heart!
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
Drifting far in my mind, Searching for you, Because you only exist in my, MEMORY!
Heart Memory
1
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
“I want the time to stop only for the two of us”
Je t’aime Mon Chéri https://my.w.tt/PK2lfMhXf5 (wattpad)
14
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
“It’s lingering in the air looking for the flowers, To satisfied its needs, Is it enough with just one life?”
The Papillon (wattpad) https://my.w.tt/Ipf7a9FWf5
11
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
As time goes by, Heart change, People died, Place develops, What left unchanged? Everything we captured in a photo... I called it as a ‘Polaroid of Love’
15
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
In the unknown reaches of the spacetime, We will finally meet again...
28
0
1
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
No matter how many years had passed, Whenever you crossed my mind, My heart ached like it been torn, Although you are someone I couldn’t touch anymore, You’re still the person I love so much, I walked in the sea of people, None of them could replace y...
15
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
I never believe in destiny As i thought it was a lame love story Until a day i found somebody That brought a smile on me I never believe in a word call love But there he is Standing with a flower in his hand He is my man
12
0
2
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
Someone whom love you, Will always love you sincerely, Love you like she love herself, Love you without conditions, Because in the name of love, The feeling is so true, The relationship is so pure, Words 'I love you' is not a sentence, It's action tha...
12
0
1
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
Someone whom love you, Won't love you for fame, Won't love you for money, But love you for who you are. Someone whom love you, Won't spread rumors on you, Won't hurts you by action, But will always be there protecting you. Someone whom love you, Will...
3
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
LOVE knows no lies LOVE knows no reasons LOVE always believe LOVE always trust LOVE sees but doesn't care LOVE hears but doesn't mind LOVE is hard to define LOVE is purity of the soul LOVE believes someone will accept imperfections LOVE believes so...
2
0
0
ghostyome
ghostyome
GhostYomeLeah . 4 years ago
After the day of today, The sweet memories between us, Will be a history of the yesterday, Cause it won't be embrace a tomorrow, As this love has faded, Blowed by the wind, Erased by the rain.
11
0
1