Elaine Gel

@gelainess



9
posts
9
works
0
following
1
followers
770
words read
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 7
Yesterday was a blast. The Duke left after escorting me to lounge. I didn't get to rest properly since my mind was filled with confused thoughts.
1
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 6
-Moriana Allisson POV- I took a whole tray of desserts and started eating them in a certain table. I took a bite of the apple pie and it was so delicious.
16
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 5
-Leopold Wellington POV- "Oh my, I think he'll grow up as a wonderful prince."
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 4
I looked around the area and there were many nobles talking, laughing, scattered and gathered. 'Leopold Wellington.' Nirvana's one and only crowned prince. And the male lead of the novel, 'The Flowery...
2
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 3
"Blood red as roses" That's the starting chapter of volume one.
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 2
Since this is a world inside a novel, cliches are bound to happen. One day, maybe the world will end because the main character died or maybe money will fall from the sky.
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Chapter 1
While eyeing Moriana's great beauty, a strange thing happened to me. My head felt like it was split into two and a beeping sound covered my hearing. I rubbed my temple in order to make the headache l...
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Prologue
"If meeting death is the only way to be your friend, then I swear eternal friendship with you." "Woah....."
1
0
0
gelainess
gelainess
Elaine Gel . 3 years ago
Just a Cannon Fodder
Moriana Allison. A female side character who loves to befriend and follows the heroine wherever she goes enough to die for her sake. She simply took the sword in the heroine's stead. "If meeting deat...
0
0