It was 7:26. Suddenly, I noticed something. My friend was knocking on the door she told me she was hiding from her father:
- Come in. What did you do?
- I freaked out. I don't wanna live with my parents. No more..
- Dunno. I just want to get out. Live my life.
- I see. Yeah, we feel not good with people telling us what to do and how we should be.
- Yep, it's crazy. And.. By the way, I would like to know if I can live here with you. I can get a job. Help you with stuff's house.
- Of course. You're welcome.
- Thanks, buddy!
- No worries. But I have to say... There's just one bed.
- No problem. We can sleep there.
I got surprised but in the night we were laying down. It was cold. Then as the time she was knocking on the door she wasn't anxious anymore... And in front of each other.
Our faces started got closer. We kissed with no effort. It was natural. Like the rain that came next. It was my first kiss.