Dear all, According to a lot of recent incidents that happened in Commaful community, which caused some users depressed, emotional or wanted to stop writing.
I know I may not be in any position to say this, but I just would like to express my opinion, that For the good environment in Commaful community;
1. Please do NOT refer to other user(s) in a bad way or accuse other user(s) in your post and in any comment. If you have any personal problem with them, sort it out personally in a civilized way.
2. Followers & likes are NOT everything. The content of your stories matters more than the likes & followers you get. Everyone needs likes and followers, but we must earn likes & followers in a healthy way, not by stealing the scene, hurting other users or deception.
3. Commaful is like every other place in the world, there are good and bad people. Do NOT trust people so easily, no matter here or anywhere. I'm not being pessimistic, but realistic. I'm in my 30s and have enough experience about trust and betrayal. I'm not saying you can't make friends, I'm saying "be careful"
4. When people are being mean or accusing you unreasonably, don't let that get to you. There are block and report buttons for a specific reason. Nobody knows you better than yourself, so nobody has any right to judge you. If you need help, don't be shy. Noone will know you need help unless you say you need help.
5. Daily prompt should be for people who really do content about that day's prompt. If your content is NOT about that day prompt AT ALL, don't tag it. Don't use showcase to gain likes and followers in an unfair way, it's selfish. There are many people who put effort for prompt but didn't get showcase because stories unrelated to prompt stole their spaces.
Please accept my sincere apology if I unintentionally offended anyone. I said all these in general because I would like to see a better environment in Commaful community. We are community. Everyone has a part to build it.
Those are just my opinion, I hope you will hear me out. Thanks all, Julia R. 12 October 2020 PS: Apology for not being very active lately. Currently I'm having a lot to deal with in real life.