WE MADE IT!!!!
You guys don't understand how unbelievably ecstatic I am for gaining 50 followers!
(Why do y'all even follow me my stories are crap?)
I promised a Q & A and a Q & A you will receive.
1. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?
1. If you could change your name, what would your new name be? Lucy. It's always been my favorite name. Besides, all my favorite characters are named Lucy.
2. If you had to describe yourself in a sentence, what would it be?
2. If you had to describe yourself in a sentence, what would it be? Ooh that's a hard one. I would go with "I'm not the girl who cried wolf." It's from a song by my favorite singer, Ashe, and it perfectly describes me.
I have big dreams and plans and I fully intend on reaching them. And yes, I'm aware I was supposed to come up with my own sentence for that but I really didn't feel like it.
3. Story or reasoning behind your username?
3. Story or reasoning behind your username? It's after Anastasia Romanov. My favorite movie/musical is Anastasia and I just think it's a beautiful name.
4. Would you rather be the floor or the ceiling?
4. Would you rather be the floor or the ceiling? The ceiling because then I could watch everyone. That sounded creepier than I meant it to be. But also I wouldn't want to be stepped all over.
5. Who are your friends on Commaful?
5. Who are your friends on Commaful? Oof there's so many, I'm bound to forget one. @mythicalrommie, @murple, @goldenflame, @senpaii, @cerrybomb2, and ughhh so many more I just forgot them rn.
6. Why did u get Commaful
Initially I got it because I thought it was an off-brand Wattpad and my school blocked Wattpad. I wanted to post my Maze Runner fanfiction (on the account @newtella0412 if you want to read it).
But at some point I gave up and stopped going on Commaful for like a year. The second time I just wanted to see how my accounts were doing. Then one thing led to another and uh.. Yeah.
Now I have 50 followers.
7. Price of cucumbers?
7. Price of cucumbers? Depends on the cucumber. I, personally, like Sunset Organic Mini Cucumbers, which cost 1.99 per bag at Target. But everyone enjoys different cucumbers.
Well that's it for today.
OH wait one more thing.
I'm going to be less active on Commaful starting the 24th.
My Christmas break starts then and I want to be focusing on family and maintaining my sleep and mental health.
You guys are all so supportive and amazing and I really wish you a happy holidays.
I love youuuuu