Ella

@ellam

BTS Fanfiction writer ✍️



6
posts
6
works
29
following
27
followers
1.5k
words read
ellam
ellam
Ella . 2 years ago
Press Play Part 6: Late night convos
Ava stared at her ceiling once again, restlessly tuning in her bed. Another frustrating sleepless night, but this time she wasn't thinking about her own issues, she was thinking about Namjoon. His wor...
43
0
0
ellam
ellam
Ella . 2 years ago
Press Play Part 5: Past
Suga left the studio for a break. Being the third wheel never suited him well. He watched Ava and Namjoon as he closed the door behind him. The look in Namjoon's eyes was something he had not seen in...
2
0
0
ellam
ellam
Press Play . 2 years ago
Press Play Part 4: Heart Strings
She finally looked at him, his dark eyes gazing deep into hers. They were friendly and inviting, understanding, yet electric and intense. She found herself completely lost in them, weirdly comfortably...
7
0
0
ellam
ellam
Press Play . 2 years ago
Press Play: part 3 Nervous
Namjoon entered the bright conference room with Suga right behind him. Anxiety started to build up inside of him. He knew that it wasn't going to be easy but he got caught by surprise by the amount of...
6
0
0
ellam
ellam
Press Play . 2 years ago
Press play Part 2: Silence
Ava was sleeping restlessly. Sleeping was actually an exaggeration of what was going on this particular night, just like many nights the past months. Her body was desperately longing for sleep but her...
40
0
2
ellam
ellam
Press Play . 2 years ago
Press play Part 1:Late
She was gone and there was nothing he could do about it. The guilt still lingered like a heavy fog that never cleared. He had learned to live with it hoovering over all his days like heavy clouds. B...
18
0
0