Allan, a dreamer of tales

@dreamers

Historian of the 3rd War of Dreams



6
posts
6
works
1
following
2
followers
20.0k
words read
dreamers
dreamers
Allan, a dreamer of tales . 3 years ago
The Realm of Dreamers Ch. 5 (WIP)
Finally, a son once more to wield my flames. You, my awoken son, will inherit the flames of creation. This primordial fire has authority over all that was, is, and will be. Guard the gates of ma...
1
0
0
dreamers
dreamers
Allan, a dreamer of tales . 3 years ago
The Realm of Dreamers Ch. 4 (WIP)
The Book of All Things [Topic - Defilers]: Mutant abominations of the abyss. They are the discarded afterbirths of creations made by the false gods. As the false Gods create to fulfill our desi...
2
0
0
dreamers
dreamers
Allan, a dreamer of tales . 3 years ago
The Realm of Dreamers Ch. 3 (WIP)
Fire is used for both creation and destruction. A tool of creation wielded by one of the first siblings to breath life within the blank canvas of madness. Will Rei awaken to his birthright before i...
3
0
0
dreamers
dreamers
Allan, a dreamer of tales . 3 years ago
The Book of All Things - Topic: The Void
A blank book where by imbuing it with the desire to learn about something, ink will start to seep into the pages, providing you with the knowledge you desire. You may write in the book. Once you fin...
3
0
0
dreamers
dreamers
Allan, a dreamer of tales . 3 years ago
The Realm of Dreamers Ch. 2 (WIP)
Rei, a normal college kid is about to get wrapped up in the war of the dreamers. Will he awaken to his birthright? What role will be play? Will be sacrifice everything for more?
1
0
0
dreamers
dreamers
Allan, a dreamer of tales . 3 years ago
The Realm of Dreamers Ch. 1 (WIP)
In the beginning there was nothing but cosmic absurdity. But within this pool of madness, there formed a single blip of intent, purpose, and life. From here came the progenitor. We humans are the desc...
16
0
2