Nikki🌹

@doctorlaufeyson

good men don't need rules



7
posts
7
works
4
following
6
followers
2.0k
words read
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
Haunting mistakes
About the poem: Ok so here's another poem about the same fucking person. Why? I don't know either This is the 6th part to a series I wrote about falling for someone. The poems have a meaning behind...
2
0
0
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
When you fall
About the poem: This is the 5th part to a series I wrote about falling for someone. The poems have a meaning behind them for me, but you can give them your own I poured my heart and soul in to them ...
12
0
0
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
Late at night
About the poem: This is the 4th part to a series I wrote about falling for someone. I have put my heart and soul in these poems so I hope you'll enjoy them Thankyou and until the next <3 --------...
14
0
0
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
Him.
About the poem: This is not really a part to the series I wrote about falling for someone. It fits in the theme but doesn't fall in line with the whole story I'm telling. But I did wanted to share i...
21
0
0
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
Space-Date
About the poem: This is the Third part to a series I wrote about falling for someone. I have put my heart and soul in these poems so I hope you'll enjoy them Thankyou and until the next <3 ------...
31
0
2
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
Conversation
About the poem: This is the second part to a series I wrote about falling for someone. I have put my heart and soul in these poems so I hope you'll enjoy them Thankyou and until the next <3 -----...
13
0
0
doctorlaufeyson
doctorlaufeyson
Nikki🌹 . 5 years ago
Falling for you
About the poem: This is the start of a series I wrote about falling for someone. I have put my heart and soul in these poems so I hope you'll enjoy them Thankyou and until the next <3 ----------...
38
0
0