- Man, these fangirls are crazy! – Zen exclaimed when he finally managed to escape his fanclub, and found Jaehee’s company.
- They are just showing their love. – Jaehee giggled, and offered him a drink.
- I guess you’re right, but it’s still exhausting as hell. – Zen accepted the colorful beverage with a slight reluctance.
- I know you prefer beer, but Mr. Han completely refused offering it at an event such as the RFA party.
- Yes…I’m aware. Damn trustfund kid! – Zen grumbled, and drank a bit of it.
Jaehee leaned in and whispered in Zen’s ear.
- “I took the liberty of hiding a couple cans of beer in the room in the back. You can help yourself to them. Just don’t let Mr. Han catch you.”
- Omg, Jaehee, you are the best! – She blushed hard at his comment.
Zen looked around the room, in search of Jumin Han, and a sudden confusion overcame him.
- But… where is everyone? Why are we the only RFA members here?? – He turned back to Jaehee.
She only cleared her throat, and spoke in her usually calm manner.
- I am sure they will be back pretty soon. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy your drink, before they come back.
- Oh, you’re right! Then, please excuse me! – Zen rushed to the back room, and Jaehee let out the breath she had been holding in.
- Are you sure we’re heading in the right direction? – Sarah couldn’t help but ask, since the quiet corridor was giving her the creeps.
- Of course! Jumin specifically asked us to take you to him. He probably has a special surprise for you.
– Saeyoung’s voice had a mischievous hint to it, so Sarah couldn’t help but fall victim to her wild imagination.
- Right this way. – Yoosung opened a door for Sarah, and guided her in.
Saeyoung went in after them, and locked the door. Sarah immediately turned to him.
- Why did you lock the door? And where is Jumin??
- Jumin won’t be coming here. Now, be good and sit right there. – Saeyoung pointed to a chair in the middle of the room.
- Are you crazy?! Let me out of this room now! Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with?
- Sadly, we do, which is why you should cooperate, if you don’t want me to handcuff you to the chair. Who knows, you might be into more kinky stuff.
– The smile on Saeyoung’s face was beyond wicked.
- Wh-what? – Sarah was trembling, her eyes wandering between the two young men.
- We don’t have all night, so please, sit down, so we can get this over with. – Yoosung spoke up, and also pointed to the chair.
Since Sarah wasn’t showing any signs of moving even an inch, he stepped next to her and told her in a barely audible whisper: “If I were you, I wouldn’t play around with Luciel’s patience.
He can be quite dangerous, if he decides to.”
At this point Sarah was terrified out of her mind, so she finally cooperated and sat down.
- Good girl. – Saeyoung went to the monitor right in front of her, and turned it on.
What appeared there were the photos she took during her visit in Jumin’s penthouse.
- How do you have these?!? – Sarah jumped up from the chair. – It was that b*tch, wasn’t it? She showed them to you?
- I would watch my language, if I were you! – Yoosung’s voice echoed throughout the room.
Sarah bit her lip, and sat down again. She got herself into this mess, now she had to figure out how to get rid of these two, and get out of this place.
- It’s very simple, Miss Choi – Saeyoung spoke up – I propose a win-win situation. You never show your face in front of Jumin and the RFA ever again, and no one will learn about the photos.
But, if you for whatever reason decide to break that condition, the photos go right to the press, and your life will be ruined forever.
- How stupid! If you show them to anyone, your precious Jumin Han will also get involved.
- Oh, but you are forgetting something. You have been a very naughty girl. You did something very bad to Jumin that night, and I have the means to prove it.
- Wh-what? H-how? – Terror was written all over Sarah’s features.
- Jumin has security cameras in most parts of his penthouse.
Did you really not consider that factor when you drugged and took advantage of him? I, of course, took the liberty of going through the footage, and saw the whole thing.
I have no problem sending them over to the police, if you do something you’re not supposed to. So, what will your decision be?
- I…I will never again appear in front of Jumin, I swear! Please, I don’t want to go to jail! – At this point Sarah was already a crying and sobbing mess.
- Yoosung, bring out the document, please.
Yoosung went to the desk, on which the monitor was positioned, and took a piece of paper out of one of the drawers. He showed it to Sarah.
- This is a contract you need to sign. As you can see, the conditions are written up here, and down here go all of our signatures. Whenever you’re ready.
Yoosung handed Sarah a pen, which she took with trembling fingers, and quickly signed the document. Saeyoung and Yoosung did the same.
- Now that everything is taken care of, you may take your leave. It will be in your best interest if we never meet each other again. – Saeyoung’s face was beyond serious.
Yoosung went to unlock the door, but before Sarah could step outside, he spoke to her, and his next words would be something she would never forget as long as she lived.
- If you ever lay a finger on MC, or even have a single bad thought about her, I will make it so that you can never look yourself in the mirror again.
Is that clear? – There was a very dangerous gleam in his purple irises, and Sarah couldn’t help but swallow hard and nod her head.
After she left the room, Saeyoung went behind Yoosung and wrapped his arm around the boy’s shoulder.
- I’m so proud of you, Yoosungie! You really showed that nasty woman!
- You weren’t half bad yourself, Seven! We make a great team!
- That we do! Now, let’s go back to the party.
Meanwhile V was sitting in another room, and witnessed everything on Saeyoung’s laptop. A smile colored his features, and he closed the said laptop.
- This is the least I can do. MC, Jumin, please be happy together.
He walked out of the room, and re-joined the ongoing party.