Wistful_words

@daaniasait



8
posts
8
works
29
following
6
followers
3.2k
words read
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
Stay here a while, I love the shape of your hand in mine. Stay here a while, And hold me while we still have the time.
Stay here a while
12
0
0
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
Let your past harmonize with mine, And we’ll have our own symphony of scars, Then let’s spend our present fathoming what is to come, Fathoming a future that’s entirely ours.
The future can be ours
12
0
0
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
Slipping through .
Slipping through
2
0
0
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
I was so busy focusing on the villain in my love story, Not realizing that I was a villain in someone else’s potential love story.
Villains
14
0
0
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
It’s impressive how change works. How change changed you from being the love of my life. To being the love that makes me want to end my life.
Changes
11
0
2
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
Something about that cotton candy sky spelt life to her. Something about that deserted street screams memories to her. Some thing about that waterfall in the woods seems perfect to her, Something from these little things speaks his name to her.
Everything to her.
14
0
0
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
Let me in, And I’ll show you why? Let me in, I’ll paint you in joy Let me in and I’ll write you the sky, Let me in and don’t worry about falling Cz darling we’ll fly -Wistful_words.
Let me in. For more follow @wistful_words on Instagram.
17
0
0
daaniasait
daaniasait
Wistful_words . 4 years ago
I FOUND LOVE. In the pursuit of finding love, I had to walk on a path of thorns and sleep on a bed of swords. I did find things I mistook to be love.
My journey of finally finding true love after being hurt multiple times.
1
0
0