wolf

@d_wolf_for_u



8
posts
8
works
7
following
55
followers
3.4k
words read
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
HOW DID I GET HERE?
How did I get here? Where did I go wrong? What is even my fault? is it that I love too much? Why can't I just be happy what is the reason why every one just thinks its fine to use me why can't I just ...
14
0
1
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
DOES HE?
He says he loves you, But does he take you to his parents? And if he does then does he introduce you as his lover? Does he take you to meet his friends? And if he does then does he tell them how much ...
28
1
3
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
SO WHAT IF I HAVE BEEN GONE?
Yes! i have been gone, So you thought you cold replace me with some other! All i needed was a little time to heal from the bruces you had given me And in the mean time you thought that it was cool to ...
16
0
0
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
TODAY?
Do you think today is the day to start over? today is the day you do what's right for you? Today is the day you leave your past behind and start a new life? Today is the day you forget about all your ...
0
0
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
WORTH A SHOT!
can we for once just be happy? Why cant we have what we deserve, We have to work so hard every time, And even then we don't get what we desire, Why has it been so hard to be happy? We say even the sma...
15
0
0
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
Why?
So you say your happy, are you really tho? you smile to show the world but what is really going on with you and in your heart do u any time take time to sit and think about it? And if u do then what ...
37
0
0
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
FIRST KISS
First kiss? Everyone has different thoughts about their 1st kiss and so did Alma.
29
0
5
d_wolf_for_u
d_wolf_for_u
wolf . 3 years ago
Molestation Yes
Molestation they said not all men see you as your father does, And I never knew what they meant until.........
20
0
14