MJMiello

@chronosbandit

A temporal fugitive…


Bronze Comma

6
posts
6
works
19
following
32
followers
65.0k
words read
chronosbandit
chronosbandit Bronze Comma
MJMiello . 3 years ago
Mind Erasers
Meet Christopher Salvatore: A time traveling consciousness reliving the idealized days of his youth during the Eternal Fall of 1995. Saturday 9/23/1995. The Mind Erasers.
1
0
2
chronosbandit
chronosbandit Bronze Comma
MJMiello . 4 years ago
The Dance After work, I walked to Dofu Sushi and waited for Yuan. He never showed. He also forgot to tell me he invited Holly. Perplexed, she took a seat across from me.
Meet Christopher Salvatore: A time traveling consciousness reliving the idealized days of his youth during the Eternal Fall of 1995. Saturday 9/23/1995. An unexpected lunch.
25
0
0
chronosbandit
chronosbandit Bronze Comma
MJMiello . 4 years ago
Work once meant tearing down walls with a hammer.
A moment I travel back to again and again--the last moment before I realized everything could fall apart.
12
0
0
chronosbandit
chronosbandit Bronze Comma
MJMiello . 4 years ago
Among The Waiting (9/23/1995)
The waiting mind wanders but the wanderer doesn't mind waiting.
4
0
0
chronosbandit
chronosbandit Bronze Comma
MJMiello . 4 years ago
The Three Rules of Time Travel
The Three Rules of Time Travel I suppose I should get this out the way. Yes, I'm a time traveler. But, no, it's not what you think.
54
0
5
chronosbandit
chronosbandit Bronze Comma
MJMiello . 4 years ago
When you can’t move on from what you've lost, the worst thing you could ever do is go back in time. The Eternal Fall of 1995: A temporal fugitive’s confessional.
3
0
3