Brennan C.

@brennancaldwell

Fantasy! I post Fri, Sat, and Sun



8
posts
8
works
5
following
3
followers
1.0k
words read
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
Kelan and Kleitz, Chapter 1, Part 2
They set off down the cave, in the direction Kelan and Kleitz had first come from. Kelan took the lead, walking with a bit more swagger than usual in his step. Kleitz and Evelath went a few steps behi...
2
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
Kelan and Kleitz: Chapter 1, Part 1
"It's not too late to back out," Kleitz said. "That thing looks pretty tough, Kelan. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to try to sneak around it. It hasn't noticed us yet." Kelan ran a hand through h...
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
The Demon Hunter, Part 6
The demon lord Bezelthaur is more than a match for Tarel. It is all he can do to keep it from impaling him on its razor-sharp claws. How will he defeat Bezelthaur and Lyella? Find out in the explosive...
3
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
The Demon Hunter, Part 5
The giant worm in Lyella's den has overpowered Gryll, biting off one of his legs. Knowing that Tarel stands no chance of defeating such a powerful foe, Gryll screams for him to run. But will Tarel lis...
1
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
The Demon Hunter, Part 4
As the night drags on, Tarel and Gryll comb the city for Lyella's den. When they eventually find it, the decaying taint of Lyella's influence is obvious. Tarel and Gryll must keep their wits about the...
15
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
The Demon Hunter, Part 3
Tarel has to come to grips with the sudden explosion of his heightened senses. He and Gryll need to find a way to track down Lyella. Part 3 of The Demon Hunter.
3
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
The Demon Hunter, Part 2
Tarel decides to join forces with Gryll Vera. But a normal human is nowhere near strong enough to kill a demon, or a witch. Tarel needs to ask for help from beyond his world. Part 2 of The Demon Hunte...
0
0
brennancaldwell
brennancaldwell
Brennan C. . 4 years ago
The Demon Hunter, Part 1
Tarel has been plagued by nightmares of a man dressed in black. But when he meets the man in a tavern, he learns that bad dreams are the least of his worries. Part 1 of The Demon Hunter.
15
0
0