books and arts and things

@booksandarts

"Fight, Flight, and Screw Up Royally"



36
posts
35
works
126
following
50
followers
3.7k
words read
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Good Enough (song)
this is an overly personal song i wrote really quickly hahhahsha i cant really update a melody and im terrible with instruments but it goes kinda like *I* (want to be) GOOD ENOUGH (finally be) ACCEPTE...
3
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Girls and Boys
TW: Contains mentions/implications of sexual assault and violence. This is just what I think, and I'm not sure if I was able to properly explain myself, but I hope you understand what I mean.
33
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
I Dreamt We Walked On Roller Skates
I don't actually remember how we met. The youngest bits and pieces I have with you are you teaching me how to jump rope, or my chubby hands grabbing at your hair as I tried to braid it. As a little gi...
24
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
AAAAA!!
Heyy! So, I finished my book! If you guys have been following along, you know I've been working on a scifi. You can find it all on sweek, penana, inkitt, and wattpad. (My user is mmiuraserran for all ...
3
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 20: Athena's POV
My heart seems to want to come out of my mouth and my entire body trembles. If they killed us right now, no one would ever be able to find out. Why did I let Donna come with me? With a flick, the lig...
3
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Failed Attempt at a Love Song
This song I wrote I'm adding instrumentals to it, let me know if you like it
25
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 19: Athena's POV
It has the logo, a blue square colliding with a green hoop. That logo haunts me. I think about it, at the top of the paper I signed so carelessly, and now plastered on a dark-green, military-like bunk...
1
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 18: Donna's POV
I haven't been speaking, but, luckily, I don't think anyone's noticing. Maybe Bree, but it's impossible to tell. My thoughts are so all over the place, I can't even focus on one for more than a few se...
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 17: Athena's POV
We took the baby. We really took the baby. And it thinks I'm its mom! I can't handle the responsibility of being a mom, even though I'm not actually. My mom just died two days ago. I shake my head to ...
1
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 16: Hugo POV
On our way back to where we missed the turn, I decide to talk to Athena. I feel sorry for her. She wants this, needs this, more than anybody else here and nobody's taking her seriously. "Hey."
1
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Donna POV
I thought Athena could be cool, but she just proves time and time again that she's not on our side. She's obviously still connected to her roots. Conner's blood is on her hands, yet she still couldn't...
3
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 14: Athena pt 4 (final)
"You really think so?" I ponder. "Sure. Now, you should go to sleep," he nudges me in the ribs.
3
0
1
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 14: Athena pt. 3
She doesn't respond. "I'm sorry, but I need to tell you something. We wanted to wait until you felt better but I think this might be best." I take a deep breath, unfolding the newspaper in my hands.
2
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 14: Athena pt. 2
"What about those trees over there? If we make sure to rotate turns staying awake we could each get a full hour or two," I suggest. I try to make my voice as peppy as possible, comforting, as if there...
1
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 14: Athena pt. 1
It's hard to believe that's what everyone thinks of me. They think I'm indirectly responsible for Conner's death, and they're right. I should face it; none of them would be in the position they are no...
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 13: Emma
While Bree and I take care of Donna, who remains sulking, and Hugo and Jedrek work on waking up Athena, everything feels hopeless. "Ugh," Athena groans, "How long was I out for?" Hugo puts a finger o...
17
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Polls (the mars experience)
Polllssss! If you like my book (which, btw, would make me so happy) answer these!! And if you like these, I could post a question like that every time I post a new update, what do you think?
3
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 12: Athena
Outside on the hot cement, people protest. Their signs read phrases like, "It's murder!" By mmiuraserran
4
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 11: Jedrek
The girls leave the room, Athena staring straight at Ms. Hadley, the blabbering supervisor. While I'm already shocked, I just become horrified when I notice Donna didn't even get the suitcases. That's...
4
0
0
booksandarts
booksandarts
books and arts and things . 3 years ago
Chapter 10: Athena
Do I think this is genuinely horrific and mad? Yes. Still, am I grateful for them? Indescribably so. It doesn't matter whether I'm completely terrified of the plan or not, this is the only chance I ha...
2
0
1