Ledbetter240

@blakebovee

Thou pain is self chosen



9
posts
9
works
5
following
5
followers
5.8k
words read
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 3 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
By blakebovee
1
0
2
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 3 years ago
Pillar Of Salt
A direct reference to Lot's wife who turned back to look at Sodom and was turned into a pillar of salt. The song may be a jab at Christianity for not accepting the gay community because they miss the ...
14
0
1
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 3 years ago
Already Gone
The song is about being tired of celebrating death. Too much of it. Wishing you had more time, shocked that they left so soon, wondering if the mythology and the theology is correct and you will get t...
4
0
1
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 3 years ago
I'm Not Ready
A song about being down in the dumps and getting drunk.
4
0
3
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 5 years ago
Black & Blue
The song is about how a woman leaves a man life, and as the woman walks out of his life, he is hoping he can somehow get the woman back, by whatever means.
12
0
3
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 5 years ago
I Am The Moon
This is a story about the relationship between the sun and the moon as well as a fleeting relationship between two lovers. In the opening lines, the moon character is chasing the sun and goes dark. Th...
1
0
2
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 5 years ago
Love Song #3
Love song #3 is about a passionate, undying love with an unknown outcome.
14
0
4
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 5 years ago
Love Song #2
12
0
4
blakebovee
blakebovee
Ledbetter240 . 5 years ago
Love Song
The beginning of the song talks about two people, who both love each other, they just haven’t told one another. The first chorus and the rest of the song talks about what this one lover goes through f...
15
0
2