Arun

@arunkumarkanaga

hey i write stories



27
posts
27
works
21
following
25
followers
13.2k
words read
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 2 years ago
I just wanted you to know , you are the best ever You gave me the feelings i never feel before . You gave me the feeling of belonging . I still searching the words to explain it . We both have scars from past , lets heal and live together . I am to...
Love happens only once .
11
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 2 years ago
Dont isnt a word ! I want to skip these gaps between us. I want to fill those gaps with my love . I feel happy , I feel sad . But mostly you made me mad , Baby My love , you made me mad , Your thoughts were rolling my mind , Your thoughts were mak...
Dont isnt a word
15
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Dont fly high !! Wingless were birds dont know the present of other continents .
Dont fly high !
13
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
My Annoying Love When i close my eyes , the first thing my mind love to wanted to think was you !! Even if i dont close my eyes , Even if my blood cluttered, Even if my soul breaks into pieces , My mind always renders you .
My Annoying love !
14
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Unlucky life !! You cant live your life as you wish !! Your love can't be enough to live that life you wanted to !! Even your soul will shatters !! Dreams collapse !! And finally you consider yourself a zero and worthless.
Unlucky life !!
13
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Wind !! Flow of anything that gives you deep peace, Are created only to balance your soul and the nature of this planet . Wind is like a dream , you cant control it . You can feel it and you will forget that feel in a second . Wind can heal your sou...
Wind !!
14
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Mother A clock which was running only for others She poured her soul , blood, pain, love , life and everything to extend her desires with you. She was like a sunshine to a flower , She let the flower to grow and she wants that flower curves for th...
Mother !!
3
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Sun !! Sun has only two purposes ! A Good and bad ! The good is it makes living things to grow ! And the bad is it makes you fade away from me in the mornings ! ~Arun
Sun and You !!
1
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Why I miss her ?? I missed her like a rain wanting to touch the ground ! I missed her like a Strom misses its wishes ! I Missed her like a Gun misses its bullets ! I missed her like a body misses its dump soul ! I missed her like a brain missing it...
Why I miss her ??
4
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 3 years ago
Life always gave us a beautiful start on everything !! From Sunrise to getting a life !! From seeps to oceans !! From Birth to having a great parents !! But its not the real meaning of life right ?? It has the meaning only because we assigned it !! Li...
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Changes !! Changes are the underated layer of everyone's life !! Changes can't be figured !! Changes are like weather !! You can't figure it out but you have to live with it !! Everything here have the nature of upgrading !! So changes are conti...
Changes !!
3
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Family !! There will be always frustration comes in between family and friendship
Family and friends
3
0
1
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Perception of everything !! You can't see everything in a different way !! But You can feel different things in different ways !! Perception matters for the changes !!
Perception of everything
16
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Depression Depression is like a war !! Let people expose themselves !! In this subdued world !! In the end People need peace !! A state of calmness !! In case if you are depressed I am there for you for a talk !! ~Arun
Depression
15
0
4
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Reality !! It's like gravity you can't change it wisely but you can live with it !! Sometimes it will suck you up !! It's upto you !! To rise up from it !! There are equation to live by !! But you can't always use them !! You can cheat it !! Realit...
Reality !!
5
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Money !!
Money
16
0
2
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Death !! Death is like a full stop to a beautiful poetry!! If there is no pull stop there is no beauty in it !! Death can't be controlled and can't be calculated like a waterfall from running upside down !! Everyone dies everyone lives the void spac...
Death !!
17
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Intuition !! A mysterious voice will tell you do things !! If you listen to that voice that voice always make things right for you !! Intuition have some gravity and that gravity will never make you fall !! Just listen to the voice that speaks inside...
Intuition !!
4
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Love and Hate Love and hate are just an expression
Love and hate
5
0
0
arunkumarkanaga
arunkumarkanaga
Arun . 4 years ago
Message !! There are things which make us sad !! There are things which make us happy !! There are questions which make us to think !! There are answers which make us to feel real !! Everything were the bundle of letters constructed together to fo...
Message
13
0
0