Anthony

@anthonypina



7
posts
7
works
11
following
14
followers
3.1k
words read
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 5 years ago
Gisele the Angel of Death
There they stood, looking over the cliffs edge just watching and waiting. They scanned the area for potential threats, but none in site. "Captain orders please." a man behind her said.
3
0
0
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 5 years ago
Ruined time
I woke up to the crazy screams of hundreds of people. You can hear them yelling for blood, and even begging for it. "hey Kyra it's time for you get out there." said the man. Kyra scorned him with such...
13
0
0
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 6 years ago
The Lost Soul You Left Behind
To you who gave me life, no not the one who birthed me, but you who handed the seed to the woman who gave me life. You have been gone so long.. Why now do you think it’s okay to try to compel me into...
1
0
0
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 6 years ago
Loves Lost Thought
Lost in the thought of Love.
9
0
0
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 6 years ago
The Rose & The Ant pt 3
Here stand the Ant at the next floor, in front of the door of truth. Petrified by the mere presence of the this door the Ant takes a deep breath. The door slowly open with each inch feeling like dagge...
18
0
2
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 6 years ago
The Rose & The Ant pt 2
The Ant a peaceful creature. Always wanted to do what was best for everyone and anyone, but one thing in particular.. The rose. A sight so beautiful the Ant could not believe the heavens had sent down...
12
0
0
anthonypina
anthonypina
Anthony . 6 years ago
The Rose & The Ant
A rose so beautiful that it’s blinding. A rose so cursed not even Davy Jones locker would take it. See for the rose was lost. No map, no direction, no desire. The rose wanders these glades secluded an...
17
0
2