I don't know where to begin, but I know I didn't want to make a bunch of separate posts for it. so, I'll just prattle off some of them:
* a middle-aged man went to see an early bird show last week. he sat down, apparently ate his popcorn, and then... well...
we had a different customer come up to us and tell us that he was peeing into a bag. he could hear it.
* there was a certain time of the year in which we had plastic large soda cups for a couple of months.
we had a woman come up to the vending stand holding two *paper* large soda cups, and ask, "can I switch these out for new cups? I dropped them."... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah no.
* our theater has a policy about checking large bags. on a busy night, there was a woman that came in with a black, stuffed diaper bag but no kids...
least to say, she gave me trouble when I was asking to look.
later that night, we get word from the ushers cleaning the theatre that she had gone to that they found an enormous empty brandy bottle. coincidence? I think not.
* a woman with her infant went over to the soda machines. she set him down on the counter while she was filling her drink.
next thing you hear is said child howling his lungs out - and I turn and see mommy dearest pulling him out of the garbage can.
* woman purchases cotton candy. walks away, comes back, not even a minute later and with a completely serious face, asks, "how much sugar is cotton candy?"
* and though I posted this on /r/TalesFromRetail , I thought I'd link to it here: [15 Ice-Cream Cone Man](http://www.reddit.com/r/TalesFromRetail/comments/1c83iy/15_icecream_cone_man/)...
and I still don't know why he did it.
there are so many more. these are just the few that really stick out, and make me both lose faith in humanity and laugh at it at the same time. I like this subreddit.