So the more I think about it, there are a few countries whose songs I think actually have a legitimate chance of winning the competition.
This list is in no particular order, but I will include reasons.
1. Italy: Great music, unique lyrics, a fan favorite, and has the potential for a crowd-pleasing performance
2. Belgium: Unique sound, another fan favorite, young artist
3. Bulgaria: Unique song, amazing singer, potential for memorable performance
4. Hungary: Native language, very unique song, traditional (kinda like 1944)
5. France: Great song, talented singer, popular country
6. Armenia: Great song, great singer, probably a mesmerizing performance
7. Azerbaijan: Very unique song and amazing singer, a very memorable performance
8. Denmark: Very good song and performer, could stand out from other ballad-esque songs
9. Portugal: Native language, unique sound (but needs to be entertaining)
10. Serbia: Unique song with a great singer, could use an interesting set for performance