Anna

@anna_banna

go add me boo my bestie @ems1393



11
posts
10
works
32
following
21
followers
14.5k
words read
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
Rose began to realize she loved them she began to gather the thing she need to get her kids back she soon was ready she came u\pon her ex's gang house yes her is a gang leader she went in the window...
46
0
1
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
she was already starting to love them but when she woke up they where gone she begien to known who toek them and was on ahunt to get them back
theres a girl name rose shes walking home the same way she has for a while now shes walking on the side walk then she goes through the ally when she comes upon a pink blanket and it has somthing in i...
14
0
1
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
guy think we have it so easy let them have to dil with what we dell with they will go crying to there mommy bc they cant handle bleeding babys heartbreaks and much more
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
life
1
2
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
dear mom
Why do you think its ok to treat me the way you do im your daughter yet you treat me like this like ever since that day you turn away you are constantly controlling every little thing what i can and c...
30
0
1
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
life
life can be hard and it will get you down people will hate but you have to push on forward and show the world your girls we are strong we can anything a guy can some of us can do it better we are not ...
50
2
3
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
teachers be like
when you fell your eyes getting heavy then you put you head down and start to drift off into sa deep sleep then out of no where yoour teacher comes over and beats on the desk and starts taping until y...
17
0
2
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
heart break
it hurts like hell when they pull away because you know whats coming next it hurts to so much that you cry it hurt to know everything is going away now its hard to see that what you had is going away ...
1
0
0
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
hurt
Some boys think it ok to hurt us but how come its a problem when we hurt them like really dont they relize by them hurt us that we also hurt our selves becouseof them dont guys relize there tearing u...
26
0
0
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
dear exs
You said you loved me you made me believe that I meant something to you but it seems that i was wrong i thought you were different you said you where and that you could change you promised you would...
15
0
1
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
love
My heart is telling me one thing but my head tells me another. it's hard to choose they say let your heart lead the way but what if it's broken? which piece do you follow? By anna
39
0
1
anna_banna
anna_banna
Anna . 5 years ago
darkness
All your darkest dreams come true you test the fear and it became so real now face the crime you have committed and learn to chime look into my eyes and see i'm not afraid I'll bring the word out that...
45
1
2