Khadejia

@animeprincess



5
posts
5
works
15
following
10
followers
1.7k
words read
animeprincess
animeprincess
Khadejia . 3 years ago
Liam pt 3
I silently cursed whoever was knocking on the door just when my daydream was about to get good. I said, "Come in. " Brittney (My ex-girlfriend) came walking through the door wearing little to nothing ...
1
0
0
animeprincess
animeprincess
Khadejia . 3 years ago
Liam pt 2
I walked through the door and the first thing I observed was no obvious signs of burglary and the faint smell of mint and lemon like someone was trying to cover up all the smells. I went into the back...
3
0
0
animeprincess
animeprincess
Khadejia . 3 years ago
Liam
After Cleo left my office I turned to Luke and Aiden and said, "Tell me everything you know about that beautiful goddess Cleo and I mean absolutely everything now. " Luke said, "There is not that much...
2
0
0
animeprincess
animeprincess
Khadejia . 3 years ago
Cleo pt 2
We walked down the hall and turned three corners until we finally reached a vault but before he unlocks it I rub on his arm and there is this weird orangish red glow where my hand trailed on his arm a...
11
0
0
animeprincess
animeprincess
Khadejia . 3 years ago
Cleo pt 1
Have you ever met someone who you are destined to be with, but it is doomed from the start because of your work? But not like someone you just like but someone who was literally made for you by the hi...
20
0
0