Alex the great

@alex514

deeper than the ocean



14
posts
14
works
0
following
1
followers
14.9k
words read
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . a year ago
One day
Family of five kids decide whether or not they want to go on the run from their father...
13
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . a year ago
The night is beautiful isn't it?
Really short sort of poem from the top of my head.
3
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . a year ago
when you leave me
Enjoy this, I wrote something similar in a notebook. Force yourself to write just freeform it you might get a good story.
9
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . a year ago
The gaps in the head space
A girl is massively confused about herself and what is going on in her head she is losing her memory and feels like she is ready to give up but she wakes up...
2
0
1
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
Like us like them
A very short story about grace and comparing it to a swan. They are a very great example of grace and gentleness and we should learn to follow that example sometime.
2
0
0
alex514
alex514
Unbound emotions . 2 years ago
Unbound emotions pt2
I was hid around the corner from where Mom had just saw me. I hoped she wasn't going to check out if she really saw me. "What?" I heard my Aunts voice say. "You cannot be serious," she was the only on...
1
0
1
alex514
alex514
Unbound emotions . 2 years ago
Unbound emotions
Me and trip did not need physical touch. Our relationship was far beyond that. Trip was something else, we had never touched each other from the moment we met. It was almost as if I souls were tied t...
1
0
1
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
Dialogue stories episode two
Parker-(lets go) Leslie-(yelps swings legs over onto a branch)
2
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
Dialogue stories episode one
Parker- Hey, just relax it's okay, you're doing great, I've got you leslie-Don't let me fall - you can't let me fall!
3
0
1
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
The little pink book (part one)
There is was sitting there, the little pink book. Sitting on the desk. I remember what Suga told me, I was not allowed to look at it or even think about it. But that was All that consumed me. What se...
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
About luck
A message about luck, and what it truly is
14
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
A walk in the rain.
Sophie liked the rain. The calmness it gave her. She would sometimes walk slow, just to feel the tiny drops of cold falling on her hair and face. The rain had never made her sick like others would war...
3
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
star struck
What did you do to your eyes to make them shine that way? Your hair looks as soft as silk. Do you know I beautiful you are? Do you know how much you mean to me? I mean nothing to you. You never notice...
0
0
alex514
alex514
Alex the great . 2 years ago
broken work of art
Hey tried something little out my comfort zone but i think it turned out good what do you think?
1
0
0