1/2 cup Dirigible Plum Leaves: for opening the mind
* Muggle Substitution: 1/4 cup Fresh Rosemary - for luck, mental powers, and to recall lessons
2 cloves of garlic: for protection
¼ diced moriae onion : For improved memory
* Muggle Substitution: white onion for same effect.
3/4 cup fresh basil: stimulates memory and luck
¼ cup Galanthus Nivalis seeds: for strengthening memory
* Muggle Substitution: hazelnuts - for wisdom
1/2 cup Anti-gravity tree Oil: to relieve anxiety
* Muggle Substitution: olive oil- for luck and success
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place items into a pewter cauldron and cast Diffindo to shred it. Cast as many times as necessary until pieces are completely shredded.
Or, place in a food processor and pulse for 10-20 seconds.
2. Drizzle in oil and stir with spoon until well mixed. Or blend in food processor for 30 seconds
3. Remove pesto from cauldron (or food processor) and stir in cheese.
a. While stirring focus on what things you want to remember and stir in the shape of the rune called Feoh.
a. If you leave out the cheese you can use this as a rub for roasts.
b. Eat with pasta or crackers or raw veggies
c. Make or eat (or both) on Wednesdays for best results.