1 Tbs Plangentine flowers or leaves harvested at night - for aiding in sleep * Muggle Substitution: dried chamomile blossoms - for peace, tranquility, purification
1 Tbs dried Abelia flowers - for the reduction of anxiety, to bring about peace of mind * Muggle Substitution: dried lavender - to relax, uplift, and reduce stress
2 dried lemon balm leaves: for happiness, healing, and cleansing
Dirigible plum juice for sweetness to taste: - to open the mind, increase acceptance, believe in possibilities. * Muggle Substitution: Honey - to attract things and keep them
8oz of water created using the spell Aguamenti * Muggle Substitution: Rain water, fresh spring water, or as naturally occurring water as you can get.
1. Tear leaves into a few pieces and add to your tea diffuser along with the dried flowers and place diffuser in yoru cup.
2. Heat your water to boiling (preferably on the stove, but microwave will work in a pinch) and pour over the diffuser.
Allow tea to steep for 4 minutes because the number 4 represents balance, rest, and health.
3. Add honey while tea is steeping and trace the run Dagaz (two perfect triangles making a figure 8 on its side) into it while you stir to mix the honey.
Also while stirring, think calm thoughts and focus on clearing your mind.
1) In a pinch you can find chamomile and lavender tea already bagged in muggle supermarkets.
You can use this as your base if you are either out of the magical ingredients, don't have a loose leaf tea diffuser, or don't have access to the magical ingredients at the time.
The more organic the tea the better.
2)If you can't find Lemon balm leaves (these are a muggle ingredient so not all wizarding houses will have it) you can always just add 1Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
It has the same magical effects as the lemon balm in this pairing.
3) For best results brew on Thursdays and store in fridge or turn into ice cubes for long term storage.
As ice cubes you can add them to water, a cup of basic green tea, or lemonade and still get the same calming effects.