BetterDays

@aidendelrey

then theres yesterday…



3
posts
3
works
25
following
9
followers
0
words read
aidendelrey
aidendelrey
BetterDays . 3 years ago
The night is tired (10/08/21) The night is tired and so am I We’re both so sick and tired of decoding metaphors and parables In the warm, humid Hawaiian nights I miss those California nights On sunset and vine Chanel Bleu and Marlboro Menthol Light...
Sometimes you get so tired from pushing yourself to be everything you aren’t or don’t want to be … just remember you’re only human, and it’s okay to go to sleep.
1
0
0
aidendelrey
aidendelrey
BetterDays . 3 years ago
October Isn’t it crazy when everyone in your life Tells you everything you want to hear But nothing you have to hear Nothing you need to hear Everything but the truth Isn’t it a sick sick world When friends you’ve once pulled out from the trenches Se...
My prose for the month of October…. Full of lies, deceit and too many glasses of Mowt.
2
0
0
aidendelrey
aidendelrey
BetterDays . 3 years ago
October Isn’t it crazy when everyone in your life Tells you everything you want to hear But nothing you have to hear Nothing you need to hear Everything but the truth Isn’t it a sick sick world When friends you’ve once pulled out from the trenches Se...
My sad prose for the month of October…. Filled with regrets, deceits, and revelations.
0
0