Andrea

@agrossman12



12
posts
12
works
8
following
6
followers
10.7k
words read
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 4 years ago
Almost Done Editing My 240 Pg Book!
A book that combines the love of magic and an interest in zombies. I'll be done soon and i'll let you all know where to find it.
1
0
1
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 5 years ago
My Book, Coming Soon.
Atarahs face darkened as she stepped back. “When you take his place, you will run my errands.” The woman’s fan was pointing at the girl’s nose. “If not, I will starve you out…” The woman looked up pom...
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A short poem
13
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A short poem
Connect with the seas around you, They will follow your swift movements. Lead them into your loving grasp, shape them the way you want. Allow your new control to simmer. It was never real power anyway...
14
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A short poem
Caress me sweetly with your broken wing. I will hold on tight, even thought mine is just a string. Let me love you like i'm on solid ground. Take me down from these thinning clouds, for i will fall wi...
5
0
1
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A short poem
By Andrea Lynn Grossman
7
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A long poem
I quarrel with the light. I sway my guidance and the seas around me shift. Have i become taut for wrath? Shall i care? For struck barren i only witness shadows. The light betrays my sight casting fort...
6
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A sad poem
So much for you, my monstrosity. Slink away from me. Hide from your shame. I loved you. Now there is only pain. I feel the cold frost that is spreading, sealing up my ventricles. You once inhabited me...
16
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A short poem (Warning Bad Language)
Do i see the smoke stacks of hell? Oh fuck i'm standing on the well. So obviously i sit and stare down. Only to see my soul. Why the fuck is there so much coal? By Andrea Lynn Grossman
12
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
A short poem
With so much to lose i patiently watch you unfold, curled around me you make the barrier that protects me from the world. I’m not sure I understand the particle change. my life, I have. a euphor...
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
Short pieces of my book
The forest that she had entered was a collect of old energy. She could feel the small shocks on her arms and face as if little hands were reaching out from the trees to identify her. Moving towards...
13
0
0
agrossman12
agrossman12
Andrea . 6 years ago
Oh how the flower wilts
How the flower wilts. Dying in front of various sights, slowing willowing into an unrecognizable color, oh how the flower wilts, the beautiful perfume it once held has gone, the leaves that were at ...
14
0
0