Brook Lynn

@adorcent

Author



10
posts
10
works
6
following
17
followers
8.4k
words read
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Romancing Secrets
Chapter Eighteen - Romancing Secrets "I really want to be invited in," Chase said, standing on Monica's sidewalk, smiling down into her eyes.
2
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Insatiable Appetites
Ariana's glance noticed the slow opening of her bedroom door. She expected Merissa and saw Joseph. He stood in his golfing clothes, holding an expansive bouquet of fresh flowers. To his surprise, his...
4
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Smooth. Sexy. Cool.
The wedding was beautiful, yet Monica had a difficult time focusing on it. Chase's kiss distracted her all night. And now sitting at the reception, she looked over at the bride and groom dancing. Chas...
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
No Matter How Painful, Talk...
Childhood secrets never remain quiet. They haunt and follow -- surfacing when we are least expected.
1
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Play Now, Pay Later
True love never dies. As soon as Monica and Chase start getting close, her old flame shows up in her bedroom looking for love.
13
0
2
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Guilty Pleasures
Arina and Merissa walked into their Manhattan home greeted by their house manager, Mrs. Philemon. She was more of a grandmother to Merissa. The little girl ran into her loving arms. "Dear heart, I'm s...
12
0
2
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Our Choices, Our Mistakes - Part II
Monica finds Chase desirable. The question is will his family find her desirable for their brother Source: https://brooklynndorcent.medium.com/chapter-eight-our-choices-our-mistakes-d4bbd932aeae
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Our Choices, Our Mistakes
The gray images in Monica's mind chased her. The sound of her brother's distant voice played in the background. She could hear him and searched through the distorted shapes. He asked, "Did you tell hi...
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
One Never Knows
Men are romantics, too. Check out this short story about the sexy Chase Waters and his romance woes. The full novel, Finally Home by Brook Lynn Dorcent is on Amazon. Thank you for reading and please s...
3
0
0
adorcent
adorcent
Brook Lynn . 3 years ago
Men are romantics, too. Check out his chapter about the sexy Chase Waters and his woes about meeting the love of his life. The full novel, Finally Home by Brook Lynn Dorcent, can be found in print or ...
4
0
2