Jackson

@418jackson



12
posts
12
works
4
following
4
followers
4.8k
words read
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
the greatest showman
so it started out when in the 18s when i was a kid me and my dad where heading toward a train my dad did not treat me right he died when i was a kid but i met this girl the dad of the girl than you ...
3
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
sad but true
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
i am scared cause i am sharing my life storie with you
so to start out with i am qourantine because of this girl at school that got covid it is more like covid is cursing everyone and so right now i miss my girlfrend purposed to her asking her that if sh...
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
dragons dome pt4
i was really happy to see my parents but i had to go back to dragons academy and so i did go back to dragons academy cause it was time to eat i talked about the dragons and they asked the wizzard can ...
2
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
dragons dome pt 3
right then and when i started to go to battle with ken jeong he hurt my pet bad so i figured i would need to go train my dragon and myself and then it turend night and we where traning for about forur...
1
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
here is a trend
1
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
drgons dome pt2
and so i woke up and i started to learn my spells i was good at casting spells but i had to still work on one it was called cirtical hit the wizzard said i shall not go to battle with any other people...
3
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
the dragons dome
part one i was deep in the forest and right there apeared to be a castle and you could hear somone saying greetings my frend that was creepy and it was really cold outside and notceid that that person...
2
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
just 2020
So we keep hearing about demcrats we hear about the debates and so to make it fair i want trump to win it is no ofence because i wish it is just that 2020 is a bitch my aunt rosie started to make a st...
3
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
this is new two me
Hi my name is jackson i will be posting twice a day so pls follow if you know me from my roblox acount firementzer you should follow. This stuff is new to me so make sure to suport me and i will sup...
1
0
0
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
what should i wright
1
0
1
418jackson
418jackson
Jackson . 3 years ago
the missing notebook
maliki always kept a notebook in his bookbag and that notebook had stories in there that would keep him calm.One day when came home from school he went to bed after. supper . and when he woke up tha...
3
0
1