Crossover
Crossover saiki stories
  4
  •  
  0
  •   0 comments
Share

29orgift
29orgift god please let me into heaven!
Autoplay OFF   •   21 days ago
yes this is a crossover of mha/bnha x saiki K
o(≧o≦)o
if you want to know what will happen next please follow me and leave a like if you like it thank you~
♣️♠️♥️♦️
I hope you have a great day you beautiful~
(′▽`〃)
thank you for reading bye~👋👋

Crossover

The hot pink haired male was awakened to a new world where 80% of the population had powers or what they call 'quirks' while the other 20% did not

And that wasn't the real problem, the REAL real problem was that he was dropped in an orphanage that might sound OK but Ohhhh no that orphanage ah....

Didn't have the nicest people, will for one, all of them had quirks and most of the kids in there were aressive like packs of wolves and some were crybaby's.

Most of them try to be better than everyone so they can be adopted by rich people by acting nice when an adult is looking at them but when they don't they show their real colors.

Gosh how much he hates it Sooo much that he wants to burn it down but.... He refused those thoughts.

When Saiki was dropped in the orphanage he was in a basket with his limiters, weird right?

He tried to go back in time to find out who bought him there but he couldn't and soon he started to realize that some of his powers were gone like x-ray and some were weakened.

yes this is a crossover of mha/bnha x saiki K o(≧o≦)o if you want to know what will happen next please follow me and leave a like if you like it thank you~ ♣️♠️♥️♦️ I hope you have a great day you beautiful~ (′▽`〃) thank you for reading bye~👋👋

Stories We Think You'll Love 💕

Get The App

App Store
COMMENTS (0)
SHOUTOUTS (0)