Siddharth Mehta

@siddharthmehta

Manager at IL&FS Cluster Development



19
posts
19
works
7
following
8
followers
529
words read
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . a year ago
Life is like a cup of coffee
Life is like a cup of coffee is an inspirational short story of a university professor and his students, who gather at professor’s home after a long time. This is a classical example of how can we hav...
2
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . a year ago
The Fisherman and the Businessman
Once upon a time there was a businessman who was sitting on the beach in a small Italian village. As he sat, taking a brief break from the stress of his daily schedule, he saw a fisherman rowing a sm...
3
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . a year ago
The Two Wolves
An old Cherokee chief sat down to teach his grandson about life. “There’s a fight going on inside me,” he tells the young boy, “a fight between two wolves.” “One wolf is evil. It’s full of malice, a...
1
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . a year ago
The Secret to Success
Once a young man asked the wise man, Socrates, the secret to success. Socrates patiently listened to the man’s question and told him to meet him near the river the following day for the answer. So th...
3
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . a year ago
A Pound of Butter (Honesty)
There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to a baker. One day the baker decided to weigh the butter to see if he was getting the right amount, which he wasn’t. Angry about this, he took the farmer...
3
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Unnecessary Doubts
A boy and a girl played together. The boy had a collection of beautiful marbles. The girl had some candy with her. The boy offered to give the girl all her marbles in exchange for all her sweets. The ...
3
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
The Obstacle In Our Path
In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. He then hid himself and watched to see if anyone would move the boulder out of the way. Some of the king’s wealthiest merchants and courtier...
12
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
The Story of the Grateful Starfishes
One morning, an elderly man was walking along the beach when he noticed a young boy picking something off the sand and throwing it into the sea. As he got closer, the man realized the child was throw...
3
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Potatoes, Eggs, and Coffee Beans
Once upon a time a daughter complained to her father that her life was miserable and that she didn’t know how she was going to make it. She was tired of fighting and struggling all the time. It seemed...
2
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
How to Hunt a Monkey
“Do you know how hunters of old used to trap monkeys?” A man asked his child. “Rather than chasing them up a tree or shooting arrows from below, they’d put a heavy glass jar with a narrow neck on the...
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
A Dish of Ice Cream
In the days when an ice cream sundae cost much less, a 10 year old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him. “How much is an ice cream sunda...
4
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Unnecessary Doubts
A boy and a girl played together. The boy had a collection of beautiful marbles. The girl had some candy with her. The boy offered to give the girl all her marbles in exchange for all her sweets. The ...
1
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Everyone Has a Story in Life
A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted… “Dad, look the trees are going behind!” Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with...
14
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Shake off Your Problems
A man’s favorite donkey falls into a deep precipice. He can’t pull it out no matter how hard he tries. He, therefore, decides to bury it alive. Soil is poured onto the donkey from above. The donkey f...
11
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
TIME
One day a wise man was asked a question: “What is time?” His answer was: – Yesterday, today, tomorrow… The one who asked the question was disappointed: – That’s it? – Well, – the wise man said, –...
3
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
A Pound of Butter (Honesty)
There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to a baker. One day the baker decided to weigh the butter to see if he was getting the right amount, which he wasn’t. Angry about this, he took the farmer...
1
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
A Wise Man’s Jokes
A wise man once faced a group of people who were complaining about the same issues over and over again. One day, instead of listening to the complaints, he told them a joke and everyone cracked up lau...
2
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Everyone Has a Story in Life
A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted… “Dad, look the trees are going behind!” Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with...
1
0
0
siddharthmehta
siddharthmehta
Siddharth Mehta . 2 years ago
Laziness will not go anyplace
"In old times, a lord had his men put a rock on a street. He then concealed in the shrubberies and watched to check whether anybody would move the rock far removed. A portion of the lord's most well-o...
3
0
0