Beta

@alphamalees



11
posts
11
works
12
following
7
followers
2.6k
words read
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 11: Epilogue (Underneath the Red)
Tom looked out from his villa and there was Leah, at the beach. He could not help himself as he still smiled looking at his wife with his three children and one very young newcomer inside her belly.
3
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 10: The Aftermath (Underneath the Red)
It was one ante meridiem, he had just left the house with his arms around Leigh's nimble shoulders. He was walking and enjoying the bright Manhattan daylight with Leigh as they were pulling up to the ...
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 9: Lengthy yet Beautiful Night (Underneath the Red)
He parked the car in front of her house. Leah pushed him down on the couch. She ripped off his tie and held her hands to be bound. Then she started unbuttoning, agonizing slow button by button teasing...
3
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 8: More than Colleagues (Underneath the Red)
The valet pulled the car from around the corner. It was the dark of light and the streets shimmered from the pellets of rain reflected off the smooth surfaces of the building. Tom held an umbrella and...
2
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 7: Sparks in the Night (Underneath the Red)
Leigh rushed back in and shouted, " I've got it." Like the roar of an engine, he sprung up and asked " What is it?"
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 6: Focus on Work (Underneath the Red)
Tom worked closely the next few months with Paul, Vivian, and of course, Leigh. The case was complicated as it was already and the trial was just over the horizon. The team still needed a strong stanc...
2
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 5: Feelings (Underneath the Red)
There was a knock on his office door. Tom had been looking out at his view of Manhattan, but spun his chair around and faced the door to answer. His office was down past all the cubicles at the corne...
3
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 4: Heaps of Work to Finish (Underneath the Red)
It was the time of the year again. The buzz. The firm had gotten a huge case defending wall street stockbroker Curtis Stanley for millions in insider trading and fraud through his wife, who was the CE...
1
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 3: Office Confusion (Underneath the Red)
3
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 2: Irresistible Scent (Underneath the Red)
Tom couldn't get Leigh out of his head the entire morning. Like a tattoo, she was ironed into his head and all his thoughts for the day. He knew his thoughts were unholy. Tom was a married man with ...
2
0
0
alphamalees
alphamalees
Beta . 4 years ago
Chapter 1: Half Opened Eyes (Underneath the Red)
It was another day at the office. It was standard for a man like Tom working a nine to five job. He would pick himself up in the morning, grab his coffee from his favorite place, and get to work.
15
0
0