The Commaverse Character Art:
1. Download the blank comma templates from https://imgur.com/a/rG1EO...
2. You can pick any comma color from the templates. You only need to use 1 for your character. 1 character drawing & short description = 1 entry.
3. Draw on your comma character template digitally! We've provided PNG files so you can draw their facial features, expressions, poses, and even include a nice background as well!
4. You can also print the templates and draw on it using pencil, ink, watercolor, paint, etc! For the background, you can even take your comma character and snap pictures of them in real life for your main entry as well.
How to Create Your Entry on Commaful:
1. Create a new story and use the hashtag #CommaverseDrawingContest
2. The title of your story should be the name of your new Commaverse Character entry. Use any background you'd like for your title frame.
3. Create a new frame with your actual drawing entry from the templates provided. (The final drawing should be a comma character with background included).
4. Make sure that the actual entry frame is not the title frame and does not have any text over it so we can clearly see your beautiful creation!
5. Add more frames (background not required) and tell us a little bit about your character (What are their likes, dislikes? What is their favorite food? What are their hobbies? What's their favorite game? Where does the character live? What's their favorite book? Etc.)
6. Your description of your character can be totally up to you! You can answer one or all of these questions or even come up with your own. You can even write a short story telling us about them if you'd like.
- Must use one of the blank Comma templates provided.
- Title of story must be the character's name.
- Tell us briefly about your character.
- Total: Minimum of 3 frames or slides per entry (1 title or name slide, 1 actual drawing frame, 1 frame telling us more about your character.)
- No maximum number of slides per entry.