Tyler

@writers_block

The emotional roller coaster of life



5
posts
5
works
12
following
8
followers
2.7k
words read
writers_block
writers_block
Tyler . 6 years ago
Messy Heart #4
With that last letter I read from you, I…I broke. That last sentence that said, “I’ll always love you Tyler, but I’ll never be able to be with you again.” I…I broke. I try to compose my emotions as I ...
1
0
0
writers_block
writers_block
Tyler . 6 years ago
Messy Heart # 3
We were a secret, strongly in love, but nobody knew. We kept this infatuation a secret, but one look into each other’s eyes, and we knew exactly how we felt. We were crazy in love with each other, but...
0
0
writers_block
writers_block
Tyler . 6 years ago
Second Chances
A story based on real events in my life. The moral is a part of me did die that night the parts of me that I needed to die. For I am 100% alive and healthy. Side note- this occurred in 2010, and I nee...
3
0
3
writers_block
writers_block
Tyler . 6 years ago
Messy Heart
There will never be enough words in this world for me to mend your broken heart. Baby, oh baby I promise it was never your fault. I was a mere boy struggling to find my way to show you the perfect lov...
1
0
0
writers_block
writers_block
Tyler . 6 years ago
Messy Heart
So many empty smiles lost to broken promises; promises made, promises received. Hours of lost time spent fighting myself. Trying to find the words to shout…comeback. Emotions found in the bottom of li...
15
0
0