Obviously I like every single song in this but I have a few I really love. I will add why because why not. You don't have to waste your time here if you don't want to haha.
1. Sincerely Me
1. Sincerely Me I love this one! It was hilarious to hear two people singing about emails. You should listen to this one. :D
2. Requiem This song was amazing. I enjoyed that it went to the sister, the father, and the mother. I won't spoil anything. You should listen to it.
3. Waving Through a Window
3. Waving Through a Window I enjoyed this one because he is talking about himself and his problems and to me- its relatable.
4. Disappear I enjoyed this one because one kid is asking somebody else for help and they start showing that everybody should matter.
5. You Will Be Found
5. You Will Be Found I enjoyed this because it was telling everybody that they are not alone in the world. This is one of my favorite favorites.
6. Words Fail
6. Words Fail I liked this because he is saying how he did wrong and that nobody has to forgive him. I enjoyed this one a lot.
7. So Big/So Small
7. So Big/So Small This one was so sad! I really liked it because it was the mother talking to her son about their past. You should definitely listen to this.
8. If I Could Tell Her
8. If I Could Tell Her I found it mostly funny. It was really enjoyable to hear him talk to somebody he really liked.
9. To Break in a Glove
9. To Break in a Glove I enjoyed this because it was really amazing to see the boy talk to somebody else's father and be nice to them. I enjoyed this one a lot.
Okay thanks for being here goodbye!