Wendy Cat

@wendyankundingc



5
posts
5
works
27
following
21
followers
7.8k
words read
wendyankundingc
wendyankundingc
Wendy Cat . 3 years ago
Sunlight, Bright and White Summary Shadows heavy, evolving facts Disconnection and sorry acts Disjointed pacts and forgotten contracts Unfortunate gestures impact Over Time Darkness creeps into her heart Wicked twilight she imparts Without her light ...
A poem based on a short story about a couple who is affected by infidelity. The wife falls into a deep depression and the husband strays, finding excitement and new passion with a friend of theirs. ...
1
0
0
wendyankundingc
wendyankundingc
Wendy Cat . 3 years ago
He found her there injured, frightened and silent, and brought her to safety away from the violence. Her skin bearing marks, forgotten, forlorn, her rose petal cheeks mistakenly torn. Across the dark alleys and down through the tunnels, he knew whe...
An original poem based on the idea of a beast living in the tunnels under the city and the mortal woman who falls in love with him after he saves her life. When she returns to the tunnels to her true...
0
0
wendyankundingc
wendyankundingc
Wendy Cat . 3 years ago
As a girl I always knew that I was somewhat different. The doctors said, “hmm let me see” and looked at me with interest. For years I sought to dance around the fears my mind composed. I willed the black, disturbing thoughts to melt like springtime sn...
I grew up with undiagnosed panic disorder. As a teenager my sister and I were hit by a drunk driver and she died that night. She was an actress, a classical pianist, a cheerleader, her senior class...
1
0
0
wendyankundingc
wendyankundingc
Wendy Cat . 3 years ago
Driving in the rain singing to Top Gun tunes, the night it still remained, to dangers we felt immune. The lights they flashed in my eyes so bright. My heartbeat froze, she drove on despite. The silence came after the sound of screeching tires, the t...
When we were teenagers my sister and I were hit head-on by a drunk driver and she died that night. This is my experience of being in the accident, the aftermath, and my thoughts on losing her.
13
0
0
wendyankundingc
wendyankundingc
Wendy Cat . 3 years ago
Stars afield in twinkling bloom Dark the clouds displaying gloom Rolling in the moody night Recede and disappear from sight As the moon discreetly glows on buds and shadows creeping so A taste that moves the stoic heart has bred a fire that rips apar...
Based on the legend of the Thorn Birds, a male bird loses his best bird love and vows to pierce his breast on a thorn in order to sing the most beautiful love song to her, in turn he dies and will be ...
13
0
0