Jadyn

@watermelonlemon

Oh pity, you’ve happened to find me.



12
posts
12
works
7
following
14
followers
35.5k
words read
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 3 years ago
You open your eyes, they are blurry. You look around to see. Nothing but some trees, ”I must be in a forest” you mumble as you try to stand up but find you are tied to a tree. You start to move around trying to untie yourself, but it only attracted som...
Hello fellow writers and readers, It’s been quite a while since I've posted. I’m sorry but here's a short story, enjoy :)
11
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 3 years ago
“Oh darling don’t you see?, you were not meant for me.” He said with no emotion, “Nothing about you has made impact on me. For I could find someone just like you on the streets” he said with a grim face, pulling something from behind his back. I closed...
Short scary story. It's been a while since I've last posted ha. I greatly apologize. However I had things to take care of.
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
In the woods, you told me something good. We ran and played together, you told me you had to go and said with such sorrow ‘goodbye’ I came back the next day to find you to play. And there you lay, dead as deer shot with a gun, your body rotten. Was I p...
Short scary story
3
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
My thoughts.
*edited last 11.12.20* Just read my thoughts I guess. I will add more soon so just look at it every once in a while. (Mild Language Warning)
4
0
1
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
Dearest Best Friend,
This is for my friend, if he even sees this- but if he knows he knows.
15
0
1
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
Every now and then.
Sort of a poem but not really- just a small vent writing I made when I was upset.
26
0
1
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
‘I love you’ they said with tears in their eyes, dripping onto my face. I’ve always known that was a lie ever since they started holding a gun to my head.
Short scary story
15
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
The Black Box
Another story.. I’m too lazy to change the background images..
16
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
The Blank Room
This story is based off of a dream I had a year ago.
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
How pity is it that I fell for you the moment we met. You pushed me off of the bridge. If I still had the ability I’d come back up there and kill you back.
Just a pity-
3
0
3
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
Do you ever wonder what it’s like to be alone? I know how it feels. Even though everyone around me heard me screaming in vain they just stood in their places. Guess this is what it’s like to be a ghost.
Another short scary story.
4
0
0
watermelonlemon
watermelonlemon
Jadyn . 4 years ago
I sighed terribly afraid after I had awoken, ‘just a dream’ I muttered to myself. Little did I know that the dream was real and I really have fell and snapped my neck. I wasn’t even alive anymore.
Haha a short scary story?
2
0
0