1. Alone I go to the snowstorm, with a sad look and a poor form, I looked back in forlorn, from where I was born.
2. Alone I journey with sorrow, with no hope for tomorrow, pain and agony is behind my back, with no pride intact.
3. Cold is what I feel at the moment, and alone I lament, with no company, at least one or three.
4. I ambled at the mountain, that has no green plain, just caps of snow, that cannot be mow.
5. Higher and higher I go, at times I want to let go, but my brave heart succeeds, from the challenges it receives.
6. Soon, I reached the top of the mountain, with happiness I retain, my fear and numbness, disappears, and my hope reappears.
7. I may be alone, with sins to atone, but you will not mope, as you hold on hope.