Trials of Hope

@trialsofhope

Book One: Cassian and Reina



7
posts
7
works
6
following
5
followers
5.8k
words read
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope Chapter 4- Part One
Reina jolted awake, the most recent nightmare fading from her mind. They had been happening all night, each one worse than the last. But each time, Cassian was by her side, ready to chase all of the m...
8
0
0
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope Chapter 3- Part Two
Reina had made sure Cassina has settled in before heading to her quarters. Her prayers to be alone, however, were not answered. “Sorry about back there.” Lieutenant Sail shrugged, leaning coyly agai...
11
0
0
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope Chapter 3- Part One
It took Cassian a moment to figure out where the screams were coming from. He quickly got out of bed and fumbled around the room for the key cards. The panic settled in him as her cries grew louder, t...
11
0
0
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope Chapter Two- Part Two
The next few hours held very little conversation. Reina would occasionally ask about Cassian’s life as a rebel and he would answer shortly and quietly. When they did finally reach the tree covered pla...
14
1
0
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope Chapter 2- Part One
After a few hours of drifting through space, Reina had fallen asleep, curling up in the chair and letting her hair out of its tight braid. Cassian couldn’t help but smirk as the dark strands fell in f...
15
1
1
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope Chapter One- Part Two
Cassian hit the ground hard, knocking the breath out of him. Reina landed on top of him, their faces only one move away from touching. As his chest rose and fell, she slightly moved with every breath ...
18
0
2
trialsofhope
trialsofhope
Trials of Hope . 6 years ago
She Was My Hope: Chapter One- Part One
Slave for ten years, Reina still clings to the dream of going home. When a member of the Rebellion frees her from captivity, she may finally return. Cassian never expected to be in charge of the girl ...
6
1
1